Wednesday 15 December 2010

Plan for question 2; How Effective is the Combination of Your Main Product and Ancillary Texts?

I will use microsoft word, like I have analysing previous digipaks, then upload them to scribd for the digipak and poster, use prezi and put tube chopped clips on that for the music video.

All three of our products fitted together because we followed the theme of iconography where Liv as the main focus on all the products. We ranged through shots throughout our products i.e. head shot, mid shot, close up, long shot. But each shot was always shot from the front never at an angle i.e. low/high

In all products I tried to keep the colours simple and stuck to black, white and grey. And the on the front cover I had the really red lips and copied the lips onto the back page aswell. The music video also has simple colours; white back ground, Liv's plain skin etc.


I will analyse each part of all my ancillary products; digipak, poster and the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment