Monday 25 October 2010

Christina Aguilera-Beautiful




Here is a snapshot of a character in the video "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera. This is the type of shot we want to use to show me crying in the video. This looks very dramatic and very realistic, and that is what we are aiming for. Unfortunately I cannot embed the video as it has copyright but I have print screened the type of shot we would like to use., although I have attached a link. We thought that it would look good if I removed my makeup like Natasha Bedingfield's video "I Bruise Easily".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZjr0heZNIw&ob=av2n

1 comment:

  1. Liv. This girl has been punched and beaten. Is that really the look you are going for?

    Explain why you would be crying in your video. Why would this appeal to an audience? Would it make some people not want to watch?

    ReplyDelete