Thursday 21 October 2010

Storyboard



I was going to do a simple powerpoint or just anatate every shot, but i thought this was a much more creative way of displaying our storyboard. Every shot is in time with the music for the exact amount of time the real shots will be, but they will obviously be in film and in some shots the camera pans and moves.

I thought of nearly every shot myself and drew pretty much every shot myself, this was very very time cosuming and i ran out of ideas after a while so found it hard to think of a variety of shots. I then had to take pictures of over 100 shots and then edit them on my laptop to make a video.

Making the video was really hard because my laptop is very slow anyway, but also because i was only able to use Windows Movie Maker at such sshort notice so the editing software was very basic. After i put several pictures on the timeline the video began to jolt which made it extremely hard to tell whether the timing was right or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment